847-985-6767   1076 S. Roselle Rd. , Schaumburg , IL , 60193
Modification of Child Support

Child support payments cannot be changed without going to court. The amount of child support owed only changes when the judge enters a new court order that changes it.

Either parent can ask the court to change or modify the amount of child support payments, even down to $0, if there has been a substantial change in circumstances, since the last child support order.

A substantial change in circumstances means a big change. For example, a change in one of the parents' job situation or ability to make money. #modificationchildsupport, #childsupport,